Sunday, April 22, 2012

Some Weekend Snaps



These two knuckleheads were at each other's throats this week. They both
took naps yesterday afternoon (unheard of for P at this point) and things have
been much more peaceful since. 

Meet my tomatoes. I've never really started anything from seeds so I am
quite proud of these guys. 

We took the kids bowling yesterday evening. They had a blast. Also,
they both beat me in the second game. Sure, they used bumpers and ramps
but still. 

Pacey has the cutest, funniest little dance he
does while watching the ball go down the lane.

It is not uncommon for people to refer to her as a boy when she wears this
shirt. It annoys me. A lot. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

I don't believe you- there is no way two kids that cute can be at each others throats. ;)

Glad you had a good weekend!