Friday, April 13, 2012

Five Friday Confessions

I hate TOMS.

It's been 10 years since I graduated from college. Undoubtedly the most exciting thing about this fact is that I'm 2/3 of the way through paying back my student loans.

In my mind, I've been pronouncing Gotye "goaty". I looked it up on Wikipedia and after looking at the phonetic pronunciation, had no flipping clue. I actually had to watch a YouTube clip on how to say it. In case you wondered, it's like "goh-tee-yay".

I have a half-used can of rainbow chip frosting in my refrigerator and every now and then I just...eat a spoonful of it.

I cheaped out when I bought coffee last week. It was so bad that I actually bought a new bag and threw out the old one. Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Anything you need to get off your chest?




"Mom, I have dirt in my mouth." "Huh,
how did that happen?" "I put dirt in my
mouth." 


I can totally see his grown up self in this picture. I think he's going to be a
wonderful man.



1 comment:

shardakneen said...

Does it make you feel any better that after I read this post I had to google Goyte to see who that was?