Friday, March 9, 2012

Why I Haven't Been Blogging


I hosted a Red Carpet Oscars Party for my MOMS Club



I made serious headway on my new playroom for the kids (full reveal to come when all finishing touches are in place)





My mom was here for a week and we did so many fun things with the kids, including Three Generation Pedicures,



Bowling for the first time (locals, Pinstripes Mom and Tot morning is AWESOME)




Plenty of shopping


Supervising slave labor while we enjoyed the high-50s spring thaw


Attended a Young Athletes program run by the Special Olympics of Minnesota (more on this to come...siblings were invited too)




Cheesing for photos while consuming "food"



I hope to get back to regular posting next week. I love keeping up with this blog, but it turns out that living our lives is slightly more of a priority than writing about them :)

Happy Weekend all.

No comments: