Updated to add: potty training is on hold after Brighton sat on my pillow and peed. I think we need a new strategy...
1. Cute little girl undies are hard to find. I get that they try to make them comfortable, but the 'lace' around the edges makes me think of polyester and housecoats.
2. Those Babylegs I bought at 75% discount are really coming in handy.
3. I really hope we can get through this before it snows.
4. It's a really awesome idea to set your iPhone timer to go off every 30 minutes to remind you to take a trip to the potty.
5. When that timer goes off, you must INSIST on a potty attempt, not suggest (it took me three accidents to accept this)
6. We're using a sticker chart but I think I need to actually purchase the Potty Prize so she can look at it and be reminded
7. It's a good thing we buy paper towels at Costco.
8. This was a lot easier when we had no carpet in the house
9. Carpet cleaning is rapidly making its way to the top of my To Do list.
10. This was so much easier with Pacey...because his wonderful daycare teachers did it for me.
11. Kid pee smells a lot less strongly than puppy pee.
12. Oh god, I never want to have another puppy.