Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 for 21

October is Down syndrome awareness month, and I've decided to participate in a challenge to post everyday this month (31 posts to raise awareness about Trisomy 21). I'll be writing a bit about Down syndrome and our experiences with Pacey, so if you have any questions you'd like to ask, leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer!

I read quite a number of blogs written by parents of children with Down syndrome; Tricia over at Unringing the Bell writes about her daughter who is a month younger than Pacey and is the creator of this challenge. Over at her blog you can see a list of people participating.

Now let's see how many days I last until I resort to posting silly pictures...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! But I know how challenging it can be..... Looking forward to reading some more posts.