Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fun: We've Had Some.

Halleluiah, the baby slept last night. Never fails to amaze me quite how much some decent sleep can change your whole outlook on life. Here are some fall fun photos to celebrate. I posted many of these on Facebook/Instagram so they may be repeats for some of you...

Three little skeletons

This showcases my youngest child's most excellent
pouty face

Best big brother ever. Look at that cheesy jack-o-lantern
grin.

My little baller. He's doing iCan Hoops, similar to
Miracle League baseball. I'm just as impressed with
this program, if not more so.

Selfie x 4

Impromptu trip to the apple orchard

PLEASE no comparisons to Miley Cyrus ;)

I still see a lot of resemblance between these two

We need THREE pumpkins, mom

Underwhelmed by the pumpkin patch


Annual trip to the Landscape Arboretum for the scarecrow displays

Didder and Doodoo

I have yet to capture a really good photo of the three together

Apple orchard

Atop hay mountain

B and her friend K. They were most annoyed that the keys to the tractor
weren't available.

2 comments:

Elsha said...

I love the skeleton outfits! And that pouty face is really just the best.

Navigating the Mothership said...

Yay for some sleep!!