Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Neglected (20 Weeks)

It's been hard to feel inspired to write lately. I hit kind of a wall with winter and being pregnant and a difficult phase with one of my children. Sometimes it's therapeutic to come and vent, but hasn't felt that way lately. Anyway, I plan to be back later with a real post, but for now here's my 20 week picture. I'm dressed to work out because I....actually worked out. For the first time since getting pregnant. I hate admitting that, but I'm a terrible exerciser when pregnant. I have no qualms about admitting that my main motivation for working out is looking better and, well, it's only going one direction right now. But, it was great for my mental well-being and that's enough so I have a standing weekly date at the gym with a friend now.



Back later...

No comments: