Saturday, February 23, 2013

18 Weeks

Mid-winter. Mid-pregnancy. BLAHHHHH. I'm physically feeling pretty good, which has the unfortunate effect of making me really miss drinking wine now (didn't feel like it before). We're just on the other side of yet another gross cold and I am really hoping for a few weeks of health now. We could all use it. Hell, we could all use a beach vacation but since that's not happening I'll settle for not sounding like we have family-wide tuberculosis.

Me at 18 weeks:
I tried to smile but I am so not feeling it today
Pacey at 18 weeks:

A surprise air hockey prodigy
And Brighton at 18 weeks:

Sometimes this daughter couldn't be less like me
(oh, and I think we've settled on a name but with the gender already confirmed and the birth date to be set at my next appointment, we have to keep SOMETHING as a surprise)

No comments: