Friday, May 30, 2014

Snip

It would be pretty funny if this post was about a vasectomy, right?

It's not.

Archer got his first haircut today. I'm pretty sure Pacey didn't have a haircut for...gosh, I really don't even know how long. I think we just finally buzzed the baby mullet ourselves?? Brighton had her first cut when she was about 18 months old. We did it after we'd moved here to Minnesota and I have a little envelope of clippings they gave me (which I totally thought was gross and unnecessary but man, was she thrilled to pull it out of her keepsake box today to have a look. Worth it).

Archer was blessed with quite the head of hair, and I decided today I'd go ahead with his first cut. I knew the curls would most likely disappear, but they would anyhow (no one in either family has had truly curly hair after babyhood). I sat with him on my lap and, predictably, he was happy as a clam.

And he still looks pretty darn handsome, if I do say so myself.

(I love this baby).

BEFORE



AFTER


Happy weekend to us all.

1 comment:

Anna said...

He is the cutest! You were brave to cut the curls. My friend has a little boy with gorgeous curls and she refuses to cut them because she is afraid they won't come back. Now he has a curly baby mullet:)